Standard Contest Rules
Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
Standard Contest Rules
Revised, December 2010
- No purchase is required for any contest played on any “Bayshore
Broadcasting radio stations” (560 CFOS, Mix 106.5, Country 93, 97.7 The
Beach, 98 The Beach, 104.9 The Beach, Sunshine 89.1).
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash surrender value for the prizes.
prizes will be available for pickup at 104.9 the Beach, 300 Suncoast Drive Unit E, Goderich, unless otherwise stated. Prizes must be
accepted as awarded. Winners have 30 days from the day they won their
prize to pick it up.
- No one contest may be won more than once in a 30-day period, and may
be only won by one person per household in a 30-day period, unless
- Unless otherwise stated, contests are open to all residents of the
Province of Ontario who are within the listening range of “Bayshore
Broadcasting radio stations.” Employees of Bayshore Broadcasting
Corporation, and participating sponsors, spouses, parents, children,
siblings, and any person living in the same residence with them are not
eligible to be prize-winners.
- Each participant in the contest, including all eligible contestants
and winners acknowledge that “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” have
the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast his/her name,
likeness, voice, and video recordings, and the fact that he/she won the
contest and all matters incidental thereto, without compensation. By
entering a “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” contest, participants
also agree to give “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” the right to
use their name in marketing campaigns, mailing lists, and research
projects not necessarily associated with the contest.
- By participating in either “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations”
contests, the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the specific
rules of the contest. In the event of any disagreement as to whether a
person is an eligible entrant or winner, or as to the qualification of
any winner, or as to the adequacy of the prize, the decision of the
contest judges shall be final.
- Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation, and/or participating sponsors
which operate contests on any “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations,”
any company related to them, or any director, officer, employee, servant
or agent of any of them shall have no liability whatsoever arising
howsoever, out of the conduct of the contest or the awarding of
ownership of the prize including, without limitation, the failure of the
prize to conform to the description thereof in the contest, or loss or
damage to property of or to anyone arising out of the ownership and use
of the prize.
- Contest rules are subject to change without notice, if necessary, to
comply with any applicable law or policy of Bayshore Broadcasting
Corporation, or any other entity having jurisdiction over Bayshore
Broadcasting Corporation. All contests on “Bayshore Broadcasting radio
stations” are subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and
- Winners may be required to present photo identification (i.e. health
card or drivers license) when picking up a prize before being declared a
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of people listening
to “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” at the time of the contest
- Bayshore Broadcasting may amend or terminate any of its contests or
any portion thereof at its discretion without advanced notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, these official rules govern all contests on
“Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” and must be followed. Copies are
available free of charge from Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation, 270
9th Street East, Owen Sound, Ontario during normal business hours
(Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm – closed on Statutory Holidays).